10 Ton Standard Ram, 10-1/8 inch Stroke
Intended use: For many applications including shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service needs and construction maintenance applications where pushing, pulling, bending or holding may be required.
- High flow quick connecting coupler and dust cap included.
- Unique piston and cylinder bearings absorb eccentric load stresses in order to protect the cylinder against abrasion, over-extending and jamming.
- Nickel plating on most cylinder pistons inhibits rusting.
- Baked enamel exterior finish for increased corrosion resistance.
- Polyurethane seals and wipers provide high cycle life.
- Heavy duty return springs provide consistent performance.
- Cylinders comply with ANSI B 30.1.
- Capacity: 10 tons
- Stroke: 10.125 inches
- Oil cap: 22.59 cubic inches
- Cylinder bore diameter: 1.69 inches
- Cylinder effective area: 2.23 square inches
- Return spring: yes
- Height: 16.5 inches min, 26.625 inches max
- Outside diameter: 1.5 inches piston, 2.25 inches cylinder
- Weight: 6 lbs