FUNDAMENTAL ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING MANUAL
Manufacturer: Electronic Specialties
Manufacturer Part No.: 182
Our Part No.: ESP182
Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Manual
- Complete 200 page guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting – explained in a way that makes is useful in the shop.
- Written by a mechanic for real world, hands-on testing.
- Voltage drop explained - Corrosion causes
- Batteries/Testing explained - relays, potentiometers, resistors, solenoids
- Voltmeters explained - finding shorts to ground
- Battery draws explained
- How-to-read schematics
- Applies to Automotive, Heavy-Duty, Equipment, Machinery, Marine
- Weight: 1 lb