|36 inch 1/2 HP, Three Speed Evaporative Cooler, Cools 2,500 s.f.
- Durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing
- 3/4 inches garden hose connection supplies water
- Unit is equipped with 1/2 HP, 3-speed motor
- Unit & water supply are both portable
- Compact design allows it to pass through standard doorframes
- Operate for pennies a day, a fraction of the cost of standard air-conditioning
- Ready to operate right out of the box, just add water and plug it in!
- Environmentally friendly with efficient / effective resource use
- Cooling is accomplished naturally through the process of evaporation without the use of harmful refrigerants
- Energy efficient motor and pump. Total running current is 11.5 amps
- Long-term dependability plus almost maintenance-free operation
- U.L. Listed (electric models) in U.S. and Canada
36 inch 1/2 HP Three Speed Unit Specifications:
- Three Speed
- Air Delivery CFM 4,800 / 6,600 / 9,600
- Fan Motor 1/2 hp / 115v / 6.5 amp
- Pump 1/6 hp / 115v / 5 amp
- Water reservoir 20 gallons
- Dimensions 67 inches high x 62 inches wide x 32 inches deep
- Unit weight 205 lbs.
- Shipping weight 245 lbs.
- Box Size 68 inches high x 64 inches wide x 33 inches deep
- Cooling Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
- Works where traditional air-conditioning is unavailable, impractical or cost prohibitive
- Lowers ambient temperatures an average of 20 degrees fahrenheit
- The most advanced, portable evaporative cooling system
- Operates for pennies a day on tap water and 115 volts or compressed air
- Distributes cooler air instead of just circulating the hot air
- Easy to operate, easy to clean and easy to maintain
- Port-A-Cool units, combined with accessories, can affordably and effectively beat the heat
- Offers effective, high-quality cooling at extremely low operational costs
- Increases worker productivity by making the environment more comfortable.
- Aids in the enjoyment of meetings or events where air-conditioning is unavailable or ineffective.
- A temporary, portable back-up when the standard cooling system is inoperable.
- Cools machinery or product that may be damaged or ruined if allowed to overheat.
Port-A-Cool units are:
- Environmentally Friendly: The units produce no flourocarbons like traditional air conditioning or vapor compression systems. Using Port-A-Cool units instead of vapor-compression systems also helps reduce global CO2, CFC, and other greenhouse gas emissions.
- Energy Efficient - Evaporative cooling systems used worldwide save some 60 million barrels of oil annually and 27 billion pounds of annual CO2 emissions in lieu of vapor compression air-conditioning systems.
- Good for Indoor Air Quality - With superior fluting and manufacturing in Küül pads media, impurities are filtered out, producing cooler, cleaner indoor air.
- Easily Integrated - Port-A-Cool units can be configured to become an energy efficient addition to an existing system.
- Available in a Variety of Sizes - Choose from four sizes of Port-A-Cool electric units, three sizes of pneumatic units or two hazardous location units.
- Inexpensive to Operate - Because energy consumption is so much less than traditional air conditioning, energy management is also more efficient.
- COOL! - Port-A-Cool units can lower the surrounding air temperature an average of 20 degrees F. and actually generate cooled air!