|50 Ton Ram, 11 inch Stroke, Double Acting
Intended use: For many applications including shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service needs and construction maintenance applications where pushing, pulling, bending or holding may be required.
- High flow quick connecting coupler and dust cap included.
- Unique piston and cylinder bearings absorb eccentric load stresses in order to protect the cylinder against abrasion, over-extending and jamming.
- Nickel plating on most cylinder pistons inhibits rusting.
- Baked enamel exterior finish for increased corrosion resistance.
- Polyurethane seals and wipers provide high cycle life.
- Heavy duty return springs provide consistent performance.
- Cylinders comply with ANSI B 30.1.
- Ability to pull as well as push under power.
- IMPORTANT: Double-acting cylinders can only be used with the 4-way valve hand pump model 925014n.
- Built-in safety valve prevents over-pressurization.
- Capacity: 50 tons push, 10 tons pull
- Stroke: 6.125 inches
- Oil cap: 67.77 cubic inches push, 21 cubic inches pull
- Cylinder bore diameter: 3.75 inches
- Cylinder effective area: 11.06 square inches push, 3.4 square inches pull
- Height: 13.0625 inches min, 19.1875 inches max
- Outside diameter: 3.13 inches piston, 5 inches cylinder
- Saddle diameter: 2.8125 inches
- Weight: 67 lbs