|20 Ton Standard Ram, 1.75 inch Stroke
Intended use: For many applications including shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service needs and construction maintenance applications where pushing, pulling, bending or holding may be required.
- High flow quick connecting coupler and dust cap included.
- Unique piston and cylinder bearings absorb eccentric load stresses in order to protect the cylinder against abrasion, over-extending and jamming.
- Nickel plating on most cylinder pistons inhibits rusting.
- Baked enamel exterior finish for increased corrosion resistance.
- Polyurethane seals and wipers provide high cycle life.
- Heavy duty return springs provide consistent performance.
- Cylinders comply with ANSI B 30.1.
- Capacity: 20 tons
- Stroke: 1.75 inches
- Oil cap: 7.77 cubic inches
- Cylinder bore diameter: 2.38 inches
- Cylinder effective area: 4.44 square inches
- Return spring: no
- Height: 3.875 inches min, 5.625 inches max
- Outside diameter: 2 inches piston, 3.63 inches cylinder
- Weight: 11 lbs