For use in heavy duty trucks, farm equipment, building construction, construction and mining equipment, mobile home set-up, oil field applications and as original equipment for manufacturers of many products.
- Two piece zinc plated handle.
- Prevent rust with Parkerized pump piston, ram and extension screw.
- No leak "uniweld" construction.
- 50 percent safety overload factor.
- State of the art design reduces repair time.
- Longer wear life due to internally machines oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances.
- Lightweight forged base provides more steel only where strength is required.
- Cold headed extension screw and release valve eliminate parts and reduce the chances of breakage and excessive wear.
- Safety oil by-pass system prevents the ram from being overextended and causing damage to the cylinder.
- Capacity: 12 Ton
- Pressure Cylinder Inside Diameter: 1.772 inches
- Carry Handle Included
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds