| Male Hex Drive Front Axle Wrench, 22 x 24 mm
For Asian bikes only.
- Wrench is used to remove/install the front axle shaft on motorcycles equipped with a female hex socket in the end of the axle.
- The wrench consists of a single-end, double-side male hex E3 wheel, with reversible ratcheting action and a red vinyl grip.
- Used on various late model Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha models.
- Ratcheting action speeds installation and removal.
- Vinyl grip provides a comfortable ergonomic grip.