|Serpentine Belt Universal Wrench Set
- Designed to release the tension on spring-loaded idler pulleys.
- Allow direct access to the tensioner without having to remove engine accessories or frame components.
- Ratcheting wheels allows quick and easy positioning of the wrench driving end to allow the user to access the tensioner from any angle.
- This can be done by rotating the drive end on the wrench to match the position of the serpentine belt tensioner.
- Heat treated and nickel chrome plated for durability, apperance, and long tool life.
- Slim head design allows access to tight areas found in the tensioner area on somoe front wheel drive vehicles.
- Volkswagen 1.8, 2.0L, 2.5, 2.8L
- GM 2.0, 2.2, 2.5, 2.8L, 3.1L, 3.3, 3.8L, 4.3, 4.9, 5.0, 5.7L
- GM Quad 4-2.3L
- Isuzu 2.8, 3.1L
- Ford 1.9, 2.3, 4.0L
- Toyota 3.0L
- Lexus 2.5, 3.0, 4.0L
- Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth 3.0L, 3.3, 3.9L
- Mazda 2.3, 3.0, 4.0L
- Ford/Lincoln/Mercury 2.3, 3.0, 3.8, 4.0, 4.6L, 4.9, 5.0, 5.8L
- Saturn 1.9L with 14mm hex on idler pulley