Chicago Pneumatic CP826 - Ratchet Air Powered 1/4
|Standard Duty Ratchet, 1/4 inch
- Exceptional durability with an advanced head design that virtually eliminates slippage.
- Urethane grip for comfort and control.
- Extended length - designed for greater reach in confined areas.
- Faster rundown with 250 rpms.
- Excellent for under-dashboard work, small engine repair and body shops.
- Square Drive: 1/4 inch
- Working Torque Range: 5-12 foot pounds
- Max Torque: 15 foot pounds @ 90 PSI reverse
- Free Speed: 250 RPM
- Weight: 1.13 pounds
- Length: 8 inches
- Average Air Consumption: 3.5 CFM
- Actual Air Consumption: 14 CFM @ load
- Air Inlet Thread Size NPTF: 1/4 inch
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8 inch
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Vibration M/S: 6.2
Manufacturer: Chicago Pneumatic Our Part No: CP826
Our Inventory Status: available for order