|40 Amp Battery Tester & Charging System Analyzer
Battery and Electrical System Tester for Automotive & Marine Starting and Charging Systems.
Performs complete electrical system test in less than two minutes.
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries
- Tests discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tough plastic case with rubber easy-grip boot
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- 64 character 4 line LCD screen
- 30 inch - 16 gauge leads
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load Technology
AutoMeter has always been a proponent of the BCI 15 second battery load test. This principle has been incorporated into Advanced Digital Pulse Load Technology.
With the use of a microcontroller and a substantial pulsing load, the battery's voltage drop and recovery or ripple is digitally monitored. The tester then amplifies this ripple signal. The smaller the ripple detected, the higher the battery rating.
Following the pulse load, a full load is applied to the battery. With the input of actual battery rating and temperature, this final test will accurately determine the battery's performance.
DPL (digital pulse load) technology uses a consistent and substantial known load during the test protocol enabling the microprocessor based testers to eliminate the need for a technician to apply inconsistent loads such as lights or fan motors as a part of the electrical system test. This saves time and money and improves the accuracy of your test
performs these tests:
- 6 Volt Tests: Battery Check and Load Test
- 12 Volt Tests: Battery Check and Load Test
- Battery CCA Range: 100 - 1600 CCA
- Automated Load: 40 Amp
- Alternator Test: YES / 12 & 24 volt
- Stator Diode Test: YES
- Starter Draw Test: YES
- Memory Stores 50 Tests
- Voltmeter Range: 0-30 with .01 Resolution
- Voltage Drop Test: NO
- Cooling Heat Sink / Vented
- Digital Display: 1 x 2.5 inch 4 line 16 character
- Operational Temperature: 0-120 degrees F
- Operational Humidity: 0-85%
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Internal Battery: 9V DC
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 7.1 x 1.4 inches
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- carrying case: AC-24J
- infrared printer: PR-15
- PC adaptor cable: AC-12